top of page



  • Unscented beeswax candle. The natural light honey scent of beeswax is non irritating. As such, this is an ideal candle for individuals who have upper respiratory ailments or are sensitive to smells.


    8.5oz (240g) unscented beeswax candle with two cotton wicks in a matte black ceramic container with a reflective gold interior

  • Trim the wick between uses to no longer than 1/4 inch. Do not burn for longer than four hours at a time. Ensure candle is placed on stable, heat resistant surface. Place lit candle away from drafts. Do not leave the candle unattended or within reach of children or pets.

bottom of page